3/27/2009 08:40:00 AM

Third Week of Plyometrics ~ Feeling great!

Joel and I trained with the Plyo DVD yesterday. It was his first time following the DVD with me and I was so proud of him for trying it out. It's the toughest workout in the P90X series, not for the faint of heart. Non-stop jumping, lunging and squating make for a dreadful workout for some.

I feel great today, very little soreness at all. My stomach is feeling a little uneasy this morning though.


I find that when I really push hard through workouts my body starts to kick things up and out. This is partially why I am doing this program, to sQuEeZe all the junk out of my muscles so my body can create healthy new cells with the higher nutrition I'm feeding it. I've learned that when my body is detoxing physically, it is also detoxing on an emotional level too. Lets get it all out!

This morning I'm enjoying a hot cup of Calli (mint & regular) mixed in a huge Thermos for Joel and I to share along with 1 Beauty Pearl. Today I train shoulders and arms, one of my favorite series of exercises. Abs are stilll sore from the other day so I may skip out on Ab Ripper X and just stretch them out. Really looking forward to the Recovery phase (week 4).

0 comments: