3/10/2009 08:42:00 PM

Blissful Day with Shoulders & Arms

We had lunch at Cafe Bliss with our dear friends Pamela and Jeff today. The Ethiopian cuisine is a wonderful experience; if you are in the Sedona area on Sundays go and check it out. Chef Loweta's Ethiopian fair is simple, delicately spiced and delicious. If you opt for a raw dish that day, get the Timatim Fitfit salad (a mix of fresh greens, diced tomatoes, peppers, onion topped with olive oil, fresh lemon juice and spices). Add some avocado to the mix if you need it.


Morning Smoothie: 1 Apple Cinnamon NuPlus,1 Quinary, 2 T chia seeds, Udos oil, small banana, 1/2 apple and water to blend.

Lunch: Timatim Fitfit salad with avocados, 1 NuPlus, 1 Quinary, 1/3 Sunbar

Afternoon workout: Shoulders & arms, abdominals (The glamour muscles)

I feel so strong in my body after only three workouts so far, its amazing the transformation that is taking place. I can feel every muscle in my body, muscles I haven't used in years. Over 12 years ago I followed a very intense bodybuilding program but didn't have the great eating program I am on now. Before I was depleting my systems just to build muscle, now I'm nourishing on such a deeper level it's even easier to build Lean Muscle Mass. Yeah!

I'm feeling like a hearty dinner tonight like my Fiesta Mac (my raw version of mac & cheese). I love this dish when I'm craving heavier foods. Only 5 ingredients: Mac nuts, lemon, peppers, sea salt and kelp noodles.

0 comments: