3/15/2009 09:00:00 AM

Another Day of Rest

I trashed my leg from my ankle all the way up to my glute. The pain makes is difficult to walk "normally". My friend Diane did a light lymph rub for 20 minutes and gave it some love and attention. Sunbreeze oil seems to do the trick and gives me major relief. It's taking me over a week to complete a full week of P90X. I have to pace myself and take it easy with the workouts. The spa is a great place to go for a little R&R. A 20-30 minute soak in a hot tub or a spa salt bath, swim in a pool and stretch in the sauna; these are my three favorite ways to relieve sorness...and lots of Sunbreeze oil with a light lymph rub to ease some of the discomfort and improve circulation.

What I ate today:

1 Apple Cinnamon NuPlus, 2 Quinary, 1 Fortune with water and an apple blended

2 beautiful Romaine leaves with a mock tuna spread ~ Made me feel ill. I don't love sunflower seeds with other veggies :(

2 Scoops NuPlus, 1 Alpah 20 C and sunnydew.

Calli Night ~ I'm ready for some healing time tonight.

0 comments: