3/06/2009 03:00:00 PM

About this Blog

Join me on my journey as I guide my miracle body toward Regeneration and Vibrant Health using the Five Element Theory, the Philosophy of Regeneration, Whole Live Foods and my Exercise of choice. For about two years I was nearly bed-ridden, in wonder if I would ever life a "normal" life again, pain-free. My progress has been steady, and I now have the tools I need to move forward knowing where I'm going.


The GOAL: To start moving my body again, gain strength, flexibility, endurance and enjoy having a body to move. I used to train (lift weights) many years ago, so I'm using the P90X program to transform my physical body in 90 days and beyond. I never thought I would go back to it, but it just feels right at the moment. Keep checking back here for my progress, updated info, recipes and so much more. I welcome questions & comments and look forward to journaling my experiences. This is my first time blogging, let's see how it goes. Enjoy!

0 comments: