3/21/2009 09:22:00 PM

Emotional Wholeness


Tonight Joel and I attended a potluck in Cottonwood where we listened to Judy Taylor, a cancer survivor, give a presentation about the lymphatic system. Her book is called 'It's and Inside Job! Emotional Health Secrets of a Lymphomaniac' by Judy Hiney Taylor. I highly recommend this treasure for anyone who wants to improve their health or needs a little guidance toward self-love. Judy talks about honoring ourselves, letting go of our internal critic and having compassion for ourselves, letting our feelings 'our gut' guide us, keeping our attention away from our drama and trauma and so much more about building the perfect relationship with ourselves so we could experience all the delights in our world, therefore creating a super healthy lymphatic system.


I chose to eat before I attended the potluck, something I often do before going to parties or events to make sure I feel great the next day. I noticed some people experiencing severe gas and bloating an hour after eating and complaining they were "stuffed". Poor food combining can be a major issue at events like these and some people don't wash their produce properly, or prepare their food with love and intention. I can feel it even before I eat the food. These are some things I'd like to bring up in our next events.

0 comments: