3/19/2009 06:22:00 PM

My Miracle Body...and the hardest plometric workout..

When I woke up this morning and went outside I was witness to a yard full of bees and yellow butterflies feeding from the apricot tree. It was amazing. The sun is setting here on Cathedral Rock and I must say I never get tired of the views. The sounds of the creek remind me that I am always in the flow and magnificent experiences always unfold into my life. As the oak trees grow their little green leaves it invites me to grow a little too. I recognize my body as a magnificent machine, and I am priviliged to live in it!


2 Apple Cinnamon NuPlus, 1 Quinary, 1 Alpha 20C, 1 T chia seeds and 1/2 an apple blended into a smoothie

1 Sunrise and water with Vitafruit during workout

After Plyo today I had a Green Goddess soup with 2 scoops NuPlus, old kale stems, avocados, celery, red bell pepper, mixed lettuce greens, Italian seasonings and sea salt. A nice little easily digestible soup, the perfect post workout meal for me.

Thai coconut soup with 2 scoops NuPlus, fresh coconut meat and spices. I love this soup!
Enjoyed this with quinoa flax crackers

0 comments: