3/14/2009 06:18:00 PM

Principle 2: Foods, Not Chemicals

Dr. Chen's message continued:

2. Vitamins are not foods. They are chemicals. I've had people tell me to make more vitamins or protein powders because they are big sellers. Vitamins and protein powders are the easiest things to make. I can hire a temp worker off the street who doesn't know anything to mix some powders and corn starch together. The problem is that vitamins and protein powders are not foods. This is one reason I don't make many of these products.

If you give a tiger a protein powder, he would spit it out. A tiger would rather eat a rat than protein powder. An animal is smart enough to know that protein powder is not food. Humans are the only animal that drinks or eats what an advertisement tells them. People lose weight when they eat protein powders because the body can't recognize it as food. You are actually starving your body by eating them. If they were so nutritious, you would gain, not lose, weight.


The difference between foods and chemicals: Our body is designed to recognize foods as nourishment, not chemicals. You can break down a fish into protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, etc. You can then mix the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats back together, but it is no longer food or a fish. It is missing the life structure that your body recognizes. Just eating chemicals such as protein powders and multivitamins will cause your body to become malnourished because it has a difficult
time handling chemicals. Secondly, if you eat too many chemicals, your body will not be balanced.


I don't want to give you too much chemicals or vitamins because I know a little goes a long way. Our Citric CTM tabs contain only 125 mg, not 1,000 mg on purpose. I can easily make a juice. I used to live in Brazil so I'm very familiar with acai berry juice. It's a common juice there like orange juice. (As an aside, Brazil was the place where I discovered stevia for Sunectar.) However, I didn't put out an acai juice because it goes against the variety principle. Also, do you really believe people in Brazil don't get cancer or have other health problems? They drink acai juice all the time.

0 comments: