3/22/2009 09:25:00 AM

Raw & Live Food Potluck

As we are getting ready for our monthly potluck, the wind is forcefully blowing debris and furniture around the property. I doubt we'll be spending much time out by the creek today.

This morning before the gym I made a Carrot-Cabbage Crunch Salad, 'Stir Fried' mixed veggies for the coconut wrappers, a garden dressing for quinoa and a salad, and my famous Fiesta Mac, a CheeZy noodle dish that just blows everyone away. Trained legs and back today in 1 hour. It feels so good to complete a workout in such a short period of time. I worked my tail off today!

Morning: Date Banana Hemp Smoothie

Afternoon: A sampling of some amazing foods at our potluck. Bok Choy salad, Lettuce wraps, my stir fried veggie wrap and a little Fiesta Mac on the side. This was a taste explosion! Thank you to everyone who contributed such a beautiful dish!

Early Eve: Fiesta Mac with avocados and some Quantum nutritional flakes and some Calli tea

I created a drink for our little after party: fresh almond milk, apricot puree, maca, carob powder, cinnamon, cloves, orange peel, honey, a little sea salt and some regular Calli tea. It was an incredible last minute concoction.

0 comments: