3/19/2009 07:52:00 PM

Physical "Fitness" and My Affirmations

1. Fitness is not just a matter of the body figure.

I'm working my way to a healthier me and not just a sexier, physically attractive person that I want to be.

2. I believe in the saying, “You are what you eat.”

I believe that our body shows what kinds of food we eat. Our body will also depict the kind of physical activities that we have in life.

When we start to nourish our body in all ways, we'll find it easier to be fit.

3. I live a healthy lifestyle, consistently!

It's not what I do some of the time, but what I do on a consistent basis that determines the level of health I am in.

Some thoughts: Genes play big roles in a person’s health, but genes certainly do not influence what you will eat at breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and the kind of activities you will engage in. Making time for healthy food preparation every day and daily exercise will bring you to a greater state of health.

4. I have a “positive self image”

I have a positive body image in my life. I love my body in spite of what is happening in the environment or the occurrences in my life, therefore I choose to feed it the most energetic foods available. I love myself exactly the way I am!

Do you wish for a body that you know it is not yours? Do not burden yourself into thinking that life could have been better if you only had thinner thighs or beautiful abs. Through positive self-image, you are able to gain respect for yourself, which in turn generates others to respect you and admire you for who you are.

The key point here is that, being a physically fit person is not all about vanity and physical attributes alone. What matters most is the beauty of being physically fit and healthy that radiates from your body as it exudes the glow of health.

0 comments: