3/17/2009 05:04:00 PM

Spa Day. Chest & Back (Start of Week 2)

Today I spent some time at the Sedona Hilton Spa Resort by the pool soaking up some rays. It's an exciting day for me, Day 1 of Week 2 of P90X. I started off with 20 minutes of cardio on the eliptical machine, then popped the dvd in my little vaio and began the push-ups and pull-ups routine. I didn't need the dvd after the first few exercises so I put it away and just used my worksheets. In about 1 hour I completed my full workout. My strength has improved and I feel so good! These workouts are definitely "hard", certainly not for someone just starting out who doesn't know proper exercise form. Tony Horton doesn't explain how to do the exercises but you can clearly 'see' how it is done.

3 NuPlus and 1 Quinary in a bowl with some Sunectar to taste, I feel I need the extra support this morning. 1 Evergreen and 1 vial Electrosport

Dulse soup with chickpea miso, sea salt, spices, peas, shredded carrots and coconut meat.

Guacamole with seed crackers

0 comments: