3/13/2009 06:40:00 PM

A Day of Rest and a Spa Bath

I woke up this morning at 7:30am with some leg soreness that made it a little uncomfortable to move out of bed. Mostly my hamstrings and glutes are sore which makes it hard to bend forward or down. Hmm... I over did it and have to take extra care of myself today. I wish I had some SportCaps to help nourish my muscles into recovery. I'm taking today off from my program, even though the next workout is all upper body (punching) with some kicking at the end. No kicking for me today.

After playing at Cafe Bliss today I took a bath with Kandesn Spa bath salts, Kalahari Desert salts and 20 used Calli Tea bags held together in a nut milk bag. During and after my bath I could move my legs better, stretch them straight out in front of me and bend forward to stretch my hamstrings out a little. There is nothing better than getting the muscles warm to move lactic acid out. I'm not feeling like eating much at all today.

What I ate today:

Morning: Regular Calli Tea in a Big Mug

2 Mixed Berry NuPlus, 1 Quinary, a little water to make a pudding with SunnyDew to taste

Lunch: Evergreen in 16oz of water with SunnyDew, Regular Calli, 1 Banana

Dinner: Romaine greens, Dill, Parsley with a Blood Orange Sesame Dressing

A few SportCaps from my dear friend Carrie. Luckily she was staying with us and had a few to spare.

1 Apple Cinnamon NuPlus, 1 Quinary, Calli Night

0 comments: