3/12/2009 06:23:00 PM

Legs and Back

Today I brought my little laptop with me to the gym so I would have access to a pull-up bar and could perform the leg workout with plenty of room to move. Snap Fitness in the Village of Oak Creek is a great place for anyone who is serious about getting into shape. They offer personal training sessions and just added fitness classes to the mix. My leg and back workout was really intense. I'm feeling I could have skipped today and trained tomorrow to let my hamstrings heal a little bit more. I haven't trained this hard in years. My heart was pumping so hard and my legs were "giving out" during a few exercises. I love the combination of legs and back because I get a cardio workout too.

What I ate today:

2 scoops Mixed Berry NuPlus, 1 Quinary, SunnyDew, water

1 Banana , 1 Evergreen

Lunch: Green Smoothie with 1 scoop Regular NuPlus, Alpha 20C, SunnyDew

Dinner: 2 Slices Oooey Gooey Raw Pizza with Red Peppers and a Side Salad

0 comments: