4/02/2009 11:38:00 AM

Spring into Feeling Good and Hydrated!

We've been so busy consulting people over the phone and through e-mail, in person and during our workshops. People want to heal more and more as the weather gets warmer. We are driven to feel better and lighten up a bit as the seasons change and we head toward summer. I know I've been feeling the urge to eat only juicy foods, lots of water content and definitely drink more water and my concentrated teas. Living in a dry climate makes it vital to keep hydrated all the time. I'm even increasing my consumption of oils too. Many think its as easy as lathering on some lotion, but hydrating/lubricating from the inside out is the only way to be sure you are getting what you need.

When Joel and I first moved to the desert, our skin became very scaly and flaky, like a lizards back. It wasn't until a few weeks later after nourishing with oils from the inside (about 1 T of oil per 50lbs of body weight) that we noticed a difference in skin texture. The body sure knows what we need. All outward symptoms are an indicator that something needs to change on the inside.

0 comments: